Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Books



via

The Flame Alphabet by Ben Marcus (Words [particularly of kids] begin slowly killing people. Not as good as I was expecting - more on survival than anything)
9 Critical Mistakes Most Couples Make by Dr. David Hawkins
Entwined by Heather Dixon (based on the Twelve Princesses story, thrilling and warm fuzzies)
Love Life for Every Married Couple by Ed Wheat M.D. and Gloria Okes Perkins (good, but very focused on what to do when things go wrong [want to be separated or adultery])
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (sequel to Delirium, both fun, kinda like Hunger Games, but with more love story, and well, no battles, but a similar feel to me)
Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James (I love P&P too much to fully enjoy this one)
A Wife After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George (There were 12 points, and I feel like this one worked on focusing your priorities - it was one I could re-read every few years)
The Flight of Gemma Hardy by Margot Livesey (a fun twist on Jane Eyre :) I recommend)

8 books :)

(Year total: 29)

No comments:

Post a Comment