Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My morning was awesome

 
Alice: I’ve had nothing yet, so I can’t take more.
The Hatter: You mean you can’t take less; 

it’s very easy to take more than nothing.
- Alice in Wonderland

You know how when your life is monotonous and you need a flash of spontaneity to stay sane? You know when your life is crazy and you cling to your routine? I'm more in the later category. And my morning was awesome. My sweet fiance worked with me. We (I) wanted to share breakfast this morning since he was technically available and today marks 150 days until our wedding (yay!). So he came over to my parents house and brought himself some breakfast while I ate my boring everyday cereal and coffee. But it was just what I needed. I was showered but still in pjs, we did the newspaper suduko and jubbles together, and talked with my mom a little. I'm still smiling. 

via

1 comment: