Thursday, September 1, 2011

August Books


 via
 via

Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger       (interesting ideas, spoiler - slightly unresolved ending)
Count Me The Stars by Kylie Johnson        (short book of poems)
Persuasion by Jane Austen             (worth it for the last few chapters)
The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren        (great reminders)
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas  (one of my favorites)
Twisted by Sara Shephard          (teenage drama)
A Once Courageous Heart by Kylie Johnson    (another short, sweet book of poems)
Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz      (interesting - goes mythological a little bit)


Didn't read too many books this month (two are short poem books), but I'm reading 3 books right now, which is helping me get my stress level back down to zero. I can't have anything too exciting right now though - otherwise I wouldn't go back to work/planning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment