Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hump

via
via 

Do you plan? I find that while I was a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants type of girl back in college and soon after, I have turned into a think ahead planner. I like being able to look at J's schedule in advance, think about what we're doing each weekend of a month or two, and plan out some girlfriend dates, preferably when he's busy. Recently, I've been thinking even further. When should we move out of the townhouse? what things would impact the need/timing to move? And while I like to know what our rough idea is, or what are our feelings on different details, I also like knowing throughout my internal thoughts, or conversations with J, that ultimately, God is in control. He knows what's best for us, and I'm so thankful for that. Of course, life is still good where we're at :)

No comments:

Post a Comment