Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Family day

via
 via
Today is the start of our weekend. By that, I mean the start of the two days that J has off this week. So far we've taken it easy, eaten meals together, and enjoying being family of 3 with 2 dogs.
We are finally getting bushes put in front of our house, and Sam started playing with his hair. Totally adorable. I've been filling days with music and sunny walks and book pages.
I feel like I've been in a little bit of a weird place lately. While I'm thrilled to be a mom and a wife, learning what responsibilities I have, what interests I want to have, how to meet others' needs - essentially how to regain balance, I feel like I lose myself every now and then. I'm working on putting God back on top - then everything can fall in its place. Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment