Thursday, May 16, 2013

Niche

 via
via

This week I started back a few half days at work. It was good to see my manager and other co-workers and catch up a bit. I left Sam with J both days, and I knew he was with someone who loves him and that I wouldn't be gone too long. While it felt good to be productive and know I was giving back to a company that given me to me, I know I definitely love being home, taking care of Sam, and seeing J on the random off days that he's not working. We'll see what happens :) Regardless I'm thankful for the support I have from my husband and coworkers and am just praying for clarity. I expect to feel some sort of guilt regardless of what we choose, but I know I want to be where God wants me, what's best for our family, and hope to feel peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment