Friday, October 11, 2013

Celebration

via

Last night we celebrated my mom's birthday, complete with apple cake, carving pumpkins and a keepsake pumpkin with all the grandsons' footprints. My mom does such a great job showering all of her kids and kids-in-law and grandsons with love. It was a sweet celebration. 
 J and I are heading out of town for my friend's wedding. It'll  be a date for us with J's parents watching Sam for us.  We are excited to introduce our dogs to their puppy cousin and to share Sam's crawling with J's family. 
It's a fun and a busy time, and I'm really working at keeping current with Bible reading time (I did so bad for a while), communicating with my husband without running in a crazy direction :), and enjoying these little moments. J and I have new phones on the way that'll help us capture some of that's going on.

Memory verse: 
Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment