Friday, May 14, 2010

Reflection

via
I think I'm finally embracing my sappiness. Growing up, I had a bit of "tomboyish-ness" approach to emotions. Hardly ever cried, and dated plenty of guys with no attachments. Some commitment issues kept me skirting "scary" topics (I'm feeling these guys -" "- today) and keeping myself hidden behind all sorts of doors. With some helpful friendships and learning about myself and the love that God can give (still don't uber-excel), I think I'm finally okay with answering and even volunteering almost too much information about myself. I deeply care about my family and my boyfriend and friends, and I don't life to go by without them knowing it, and sometimes well the public as well. I'm becoming "that couple" with my guy (I don't think he's embarrassed :) ), and I think I'm okay with it! I no longer cringe at others' displays of affection (within reason) and typically appreciate seeing the varieties of love languages that people share.

via

Speaking of love.. I'm so excited for my sister:
via

No comments:

Post a Comment