Thursday, May 6, 2010

Good News

via
My sister got engaged a week ago from today. They were on their way to watch the Kentucky Derby. I am so thrilled that she's found a guy that is so sweet to her. Their relationship seems to be growing from the source that it should, and I'm praying for their marriage already! And I'm honored to be able to participate! I definitely want it to be their day, but I'm excited to be supportive in the ways that she needs from me. Perhaps including finding great shoes! :)
via
via
via
via

I won't give all of her story away, but she was surprised. Apparently in the last few months he has pulled a few "jokes" like when in The Office Jim asked Pam if she would please... wait for him to tie his shoe. I kinda wish I was a guy just so I could joke a bit like that.
via

via

No comments:

Post a Comment