Monday, January 31, 2011

Goodbye January

via
 via

I know it's a little different, but I really do love Mondays. I think the little note above kinda captures my feelings towards Mondays. So I didn't find THE dress, but I do feel closer to knowing what I'm looking for. It also helped me think about the wedding as a whole, what I want it to feel like. And helped me appreciate the ladies in my life :)  It's interesting to me that in life, we're always in some "stage." The school stage, the college stage, the single stage, the engaged stage, the married stage, the new parent stage, the empty nester stage.. etc. We can bond with those in the same stage, as they are experiencing similar trials and celebrations, or we can learn from/advise those going through other stages. It's pretty cool. 
Stage: a single step or degree in a process; a particular phase, period, position, etc., in a process, development, or series.

1 comment:

  1. I love sharing our stages with each other, even though during our friendship we've yet to be in the same one at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete