Yesterday was the marker of being 24 years and 5 months, and I decided I should check out that list I wanted to try to complete before August 15th. Honestly, I've slightly sucked, but I think it's still doable! I've done one volunteering opportunity, but I'd like to do another, and I really meant to make an apple pie in the fall, but that's okay. I want to develop the habit of yoga/stretching in general, as a masseur told me if I didn't start stretch my board-stiff back, I could have major trouble later. I bought a hot yoga coupon, but let it expire, so I'm changing my goal as really any yoga would do. So.. 17.5 to go :)1. Bake a roughly perfect (apple) pie.
3. Learn to play the Pachelbel Cannon.
4. Sing karaoke (with the girls).
5. Take an interior design course.
7. Write a short story I'm not ashamed to share.
8. Develop a filing system.
9. Plant a vegetable garden.
10. Go on a ghost tour.
11. Learn to cook with a crockpot.
16. Use my fondue kit.
17. Visit a major city.
20. Learn the art of up-dos. (know how to do a messy and a neat one)
21. Take and turn pictures black and white for my future coffee table.
22. Make a chores list and (mostly) follow it.
23. Develop a strength workout routine.
24. Find a perfect red lipstick.