Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Aspiration

Someday I want to be able to cook. Not just follow a recipe, but the organic experience of the verb, where you add a bit of this or that because it feels right. Kitchens have always been one of my favorite rooms. I love the feel of them - more everyday life. My roommate and I picked our apartment specifically because of the kitchen with its breakfast nook. While our current kitchen has apparently not inspired the cooking habit yet, I'm sure the environment helps.

I love the copper pots and back-splash in this one.

via

These floors. The lighting fixtures.


i love lantern.

via

Sidenote: Pretty sure my style lies inclusively between these two:
(French Eclectic and Hollywood Glamour)



































via and via

No comments:

Post a Comment