Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fresh Air


Happy June! How time flies. The long weekend did me good. I got to watch plenty of Ultimate Frisbee and soak up some vitamin D. I've been oddly extremely tired recently, and some of that has shown in some slightly drastic emotional outbursts. It's amazing the impact our attitude can make! It's so important to have the habits and discipline in our lives that we need to keep good attitudes and easy going joy accessible. I'm so thankful for being held accountable to my actions, and ultimately the stuff that's going on inside. Praise!

I truly do love the little things in life, the ironies, the moments of everyday magic. Why not notice what life is made up of. Why not choose to focus on the things that matter and the things that make you smile? You are a beautiful you.

via, via
Whatever comes,” she said, “cannot alter one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters, I can be a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I were dressed in cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumph to be one all the time when no one knows it. "
-Frances Hodgson Burnett (A Little Princess)
via

No comments:

Post a Comment