Friday, December 24, 2010

Merriest Christmas Eve

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for I just want to see my baby
Standing right outside my door
Oh I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for Christmas is... You

 All I Want for Christmas is You



Tis the season when sparkles are socially acceptable.  The most wonderful time of the year. Full of cheer, family and friends, giving from the heart, hope for the future, the birth of salvation, warmth, and joy. There are so many reasons that Christmas can bring smiles, but above all we are triumphantly rejoicing for the Son that was given, for the grace that we don't deserve, and for eternity promised to us. We love because He loved us. I love the opportunity to show love to family and strangers alike, to be able to smile and offer a cheery greeting. I love shopping for the Christmas giving, and I almost always get the feeling after the gifts that my family knows me, and I get to think of them when I use or wear the gifts. Merry Christmas from the heart :) 

From Pastor Greg of Harvest: We celebrate Christmas in order to rejoice over God's most precious gift to us. The birth of Jesus Christ is a gift from God that came in simple wrapping, as well as a gift we don't deserve. But the gift of Christ also explains His purpose for humankind...The gift of Jesus Christ is what Christmas is all about. Jesus came near to us so we could come near to Him.

via

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night :) 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment