Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Peace on Earth

You know, I actually just had a perfect moment. I'm here at work, essentially alone since my manager is working from home, and the co-founder that is in house today is in an all day client meeting, and I've been doing mostly busy work - two long term projects simultaneously. There was a crisis at one point, and my manager and I bought gifts online for the co-founders, and I remembered to eat, some leftovers that reminded me of good friends and my sweet boyfriend, and grabbed some sugar-free hot chocolate and right now is great. I feel productive, I even ran this morning, and full. I'm aware of the things going on in my life, I'm making the most of the start of this Christmas season, and I feel thankful and peaceful. I'm thankful for where I'm at, and all the weird ways God's got me here. I'm thankful for knowing that our prayers work, and that there's never a reason to cease. Thankful for the Word, and the Son, and the Throne of Grace. Thankful that it's possible to be stupid busy, and yet completely at peace. Cheers :)
 via

No comments:

Post a Comment