Saturday, December 11, 2010

Shout out for Routines

As much as I like spontaneous and breaks from the everyday, there's certainly something to say for routines. As The Happiness Project blog pointed out recently (and I remember in the book) it's actually kinda important to do some things EVERY day. It's harder to do things 3 or 4 times a week, as you're always trying to decide if today or tomorrow is the day, and by doing things every day, you remove the obstacle. Some suggestions - exercise, read the Bible/pray, take a vitamin, tell someone you love them, and tidy things up for 15 minutes.


Completely unrelated, check out this cool Save the Date video posted on Green Wedding Shoes

1 comment:

  1. If I get off my routine I am a wreck!!! As much as I hate it, I have to have it!

    ReplyDelete