Tuesday, May 10, 2011

130 days

Q: WHY DO BRIDES AND GROOMS KISS AT THE ALTAR?
A: IN ROMAN TIMES, A KISS WAS LEGALLY BINDING. THEY ALSO BELIEVED THAT WITH A KISS THE COUPLE EXCHANGED PART OF THEIR SOUL.

via

We have 130 days left until our wedding! 22 days until I can starting moving stuff over to my future house/ starting making the home we'll share after September 17th. I think I'm feeling slight anxious trying to balance both get things done and enjoying each day. Work seems a little too busy, and my personal to-do list feels a little too untouched, and I'm a little afraid to look at the big picture of all that will get done in the next 4ish months. I know God is sovereign, I know many stages of life are busy, and my timeline should be God's.  

Lamentations 3:2:2, 23 - It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment