Saturday, December 31, 2011

December books (with the year total)


via 
 via
 via

Historical Christmas Stories 1991 by Lynda Trent, Caryn Cameron, and Deloras Scott
Crossed by Ally Condie
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Ruthless by Sara Shepard
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
Devoted by Hilary Duff with Elise Allen
Experiencing God Through Prayer by Jeanne Guyon
The Violets of March by Sarah Jio
A Place of Quiet Rest by Nancy Leigh DeMoss 
The End of Everything by Megan Abbott
Escape From Warsaw by Ian Serraillier
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
The Well-Educated Mind by Susan Wise Bauer 
Out of Oz by Gregory Maguire


I took a lot of time out days with books this month. Thanks hubby for being cool with me being a nerd and non-productive every now and then. So, the total is 126 books this year. Of this month, Violets of March might have been my favorite. It was better than I thought it would be. I'm reading the Matched and Elixir (as well as the Delirium and Abandoned) trilogies. They all of a heroine, and kinda twisted reality. Abandon has the best writing probably, although I think I enjoy all :)




No comments:

Post a Comment