Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wrapping Wednesday



via
 via

via 


I have no idea why I haven't done this before now, but I finally filled up my cd changer with Christmas music. All I want to do is drive now. It was really fun to drive into work on this wintery (rainy) day to Michael W. Smith. Tonight I'll be rearranging our mantel in preparation for family visiting on Friday night, and heading over to a friend's to wrap Christmas presents. My friend is a teacher and I'm wondering if I'll learn some creative methods from her :) 



Hallelujah We’ve been found
A Child is born to save us now, Jesus! Halleluiah Light has come
A savior set us free!
-BarlowGirl

2 comments:

  1. i've gotta do my wrapping tonight too! otherwise i'm going to run out of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Christmas is coming fast!

    ReplyDelete