Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tinsel Tuesday


via

It was so nice having Monday off and the hubby home! We got some shopping done, some house stuff done, and it was so nice to spend lots of time together.  On Saturday night we tried out a Ab Ripper video, and man oh man, I'm just feeling back to normal today! We'll have to try it again sometime soon. I have a few more ornaments on the tree from Saturday, and baked my Christmas mug to get the paint to set. We had a good time at a Christmas party on Sunday and visiting with family and friends.

 via

Tonight I get to see my friend Molly - I haven't seen her since I've been married! It's still kinda weird to think that two years ago, I had no idea I was about to date the right guy for me. A year ago, I was just his girlfriend, and I've had this ring on my finger for about a year. All fun thoughts. I'm so thankful God has a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment