Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Choosing

via
via
via

 via
Recently, I've felt a little restless. I think it's noticeable enough to others, but being noticeable to me makes me want to do something about it. I realize that my schedule and life are different now without wedding planning, balancing that with living with my parents, a relationship, a dog of my own, my job, etc. Now, we're happy in our painted home with our two dogs and I think the lack of distraction occasionally leaves me frustrated with my job (it's not the best fit), and the struggle of wanting to fill my time but not wanting to make myself so busy that I don't enjoy the time. So what now? I'm choosing to enjoy things, to try new things, to focus on putting God first primarily, to be obedient, to trust friends and family to keep me accountable, and to know that the point of now is to bring glory, to do justice, love kindness and walk humbly with my God. I'm excited to embrace life with new vigor.

He has told you, O man, what is good;
and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
-Micah 6:8 esv

No comments:

Post a Comment