Friday, June 22, 2012

Charleston

via

via

We're heading out for the weekend to visit Charleston with J's team. I'm excited to watch a little bit of ultimate and to explore the city a bit. I'm also excited for my brother and his wife - they will be leaving for Africa tomorrow, to share truths from God's Word and His love. Please pray for wisdom and courage and safety! 

Unrelated, you know what's hard? Treating people how you would want to be treated, when they didn't treat you that way.  When they weren't supportive, when they pulled away from you, when your feelings were hurt, it's right to still be supportive and close and kind when they have their similar moments. It's still hard though.

1 comment:

  1. Treating people better than how they treated you...oh that is definitely hard. I totally agree! I know I have to completely rely on God for that love, grace, and humility. :)

    ReplyDelete