Wednesday, November 21, 2012

We did it!


 

via
via

We made it to the holiday season! Congratulations guys :) 
 I've been a bit of cranky monster mixed with a really nice person lately (sorry J), and I'm so glad we get to spend the holiday with good food, good family, and be reminded of all that we are thankful for, regardless of whether we wanted to be initially or not. God's will is good, acceptable and perfect, and I love looking back at some of the things and times of my life that I thought were "horrible," and see now what a blessing it actually was, or how much God allowed me to grow. I love hearing others' similar stories and Thanksgiving is a time when they seem to come out :) Have a safe and wonderful holiday!

Rejoice always,  pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 
-1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment