Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Controlling the Crank

via

Seriously. Go away (hormones). I think I really do somehow forget that I'll feel like this at some point during the month and it somehow surprises me. Fortunately, listening to our wedding soundtrack (because I'm into that stuff) helps. Particularly these two songs today:
 Ben Rector - White Dress
 Dashboard Confessional - Stolen

We have some more anniversaries in my family - my parents' and my dad's with his workplace. Looking forward to seeing my family tonight... I mean, I might be seeing them? (Dad, I hope you don't read my blog?)
 

2 comments:

  1. love love love stolen!! i'm happy it's part of your wedding music soundtrack!! excited for you k! it's really getting close, isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) getting there! Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete