- learning to cook
- growing my hair out
- 4 books (one of which is one of my very favorites)
- moving in/out
- a movie (I watch while getting ready for the day and for bed)
- getting 10,000 steps a day
- a glass of water/drinking 8 of them or so a day
- like 3 bottles of lotion
- like 6 chapsticks/glosses
- my engagement period
- two to-do lists
Working on embracing peace, embracing a positive outlook on all that's going on.
"6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."