Friday, August 24, 2012

HB Sully (and Dash)

via
via
via

Happy Friday! Today is Sully's birthday, he's 3 years old, and yesterday was Dash's, and he's now a year old. Adding Sully to my life pretty much changed it and Dash has been such a different personality, sometimes frustrating but mostly fun. They are both great cuddlers (which I really get to experience when J is on night shifts). I took them on a longer walk early this week and was reflecting on how much joy the bring us. Sure, Dash still barks at stranger dogs, and Sully as he "herds" other dogs in play, and they get a little too excited when they first see people or Cooper, but I'm so glad they're in our lives. They do quirky little things, they've taught us more about responsibility and caring for someone that needs you. It was an amazing lesson for me when I first got Sully, and will hopefully make us better parents. I love that Sully is always on my left during walks, and Dash on my right (although switched for J- I guess we keep Dash on our strong side), that they have different sides of the stairs they always go up or down, Sully is always wagging his tail and Dash is always smiling, and how they are so lazy are when at home. They are very welcome sources of a little chaos in my life. I'm so thankful for our boys!


(This weekend will be great! )

No comments:

Post a Comment