Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Books

 via
Flirting with the Forbidden by Steven James (really enjoyed this. A lot of the chapters are told from the perspective of a biblical character. I got goosebumps and teary eyed throughout, and left me with a lot to think about)
The Dry Grass of August by Anna Jean Mayhew (well written, has been compared a little to the Help, mainly for this time period and easiness to read)
The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen (very fun)
Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen (also fun)
The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen (still fun)
Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin (a little hard to read as a married person)
That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis (mostly slow, but some good parts)

7 for the month, 56 for the year :)
PS, I'm reading some pregnancy books, I'm just reading them really slow - sometimes keeping on the week/month I'm currently at.

No comments:

Post a Comment