Friday, December 28, 2012

Goodbye 2012

via
via

 via

So 2012 was good right?? It was my first full year of being married, I learned a lot in relationships, learned a lot about balance, I spent most of the year pregnant, and I am so thankful for all the blessings, lessons, and praises I got to experience. It's a little cliche, but so easy to think each year is my new favorite.
Next year... will be so different! I'll become a mom, aunt to two nephews, gain a new sister in law... in just the first few months! (all God willing :) ) I do feel as though a fresh new calendar and start of a year can inspire new habits and change. I want to be spending my time in good and healthy ways (specifically quiet time, exercise/active time, time focused on my husband, small son, additional family, and the furry boys, alone time, time with friends, chores/responsibilities, acts of kindness- all balanced), let go of the little things (aka keep a healthy mind filter), show some serious love on the people around me (life is too short to let snippishness and snarls win), and I'd like to start a prayer journal. There is so much to pray about! 

Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angles unawares.
-Hebrews 13:2 ESV 

No comments:

Post a Comment