Saturday, December 1, 2012

November Books

The Uninvited Guests by Sadie Jones (not bad, quick read) 
Serpent's Kiss by Melissa de la Cruz (2nd in a series, dramatic chic lit, not entirely feeling it)
There's A Baby In The House by Mike Wombacher (helpful tips for preparing your pets for a baby)
Reached by Ally Condle (Final book in a series, relatively satisfying)
What to Expect When You're Expecting 4th Edition by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel (I thought it was helpful, particularly the first post week info, although a lot of the same info I read in the Joy of Pregnancy and the Mayo Clinic's pregnancy book. Picking any one of these would be helpful. I don't mind the reiteration of all that I'm learning either, but that might just be me)
The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore (Book 3 of a fun hero/alien series that J and I both read)

6 books this month, 77 for the year

No comments:

Post a Comment