Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello July!

 via
via
So recently, I realized my time-passing internal clock is quite horrible. I often throw out "the other day" in stories, without fully realizing the day I'm referring to is in fact, yesterday. When I have a condition, like a canker sore or a little numbing in my back, I don't really remember how long I've been experiencing it, in fact, it feels like I've just always had it. Most bad days seem like the worst day ever, and most good days feel like the best day ever. If I finish a task, I might remember that I did it, but not the actual result. I was a little bummed when I realized this, until I got over myself and realized we all kinda experience this. Maybe in slightly different areas, different extremes, but we are can be so awesome at living in the moment. Kinda cool right? So it feels like it's just always been July right? Hehe, have a good Friday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment