Thursday, October 13, 2011

Choice

via

via

Yesterday I was feeling a little hateful towards my job. It's interesting how easy it can be to want the results, but not the hard work. I like having a job overall, and some days I like the people and the things I do. I typically feel like 8 hours is too long. That 10 hour days are way too long, and get annoyed with the hairy things I have to do. That's it "have to do." It's still a choice right? While I think it's better, I'd still like to work on my attitude towards work. I'm blessed with somewhere that I can grow, not necessarily career-wise, but as a person and in my character. That's not always fun, but a lot of it is all perspective. 

"Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." -Phil. 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment