Friday, October 14, 2011

Weekend Plans

via 
Weekend Plans

Tonight starts with a birthday dinner for my wonderful mom :) And I'll get to oogle my sister-in-law's new look (she's getting it chopped off to donate today! [and I'll probably copycat sometime in the next year]). :)

1. Start painting
2. Finish a book
3. Carve a pumpkin/hang out at Brian and Debbie's :)
4. Run or yoga or something physical but fun
5. Sleep in (last time before getting a puppy!)
6. Clean in a few 15 minute spurts
7. Give Sully heartworm and flea/tick medicine

via

 My hubby is working over the weekend, but I look forward to dinner tonight, and firepit tomorrow, and Sunday night together :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for coming over saturday :) it was fun and i loved j's pirate pumpkin. it was one of my favorites. that and the sweet witch jared did!

    ReplyDelete