Friday, October 21, 2011

via

Happy Friday! I'll be missing my husband - he'll be sleeping or going into work for night shifts. But I have some fun things planned! I get to go dress shopping with my friend for her August wedding. I have another friend stopping by to visit little Dash. Meanwhile, I'm hoping to work on cleaning up the house a little, painting if the little guy allows, catch up on some shows or books, adopt my fellow bible study goer's resolution - to be more like a lady (I love that, and love that she's working on that), as well as remember that when my husband says something that could be mean, he's trying to joke, and if he says something that could be nice, he means it. Please lift up a prayer for my brother who's visiting in Seattle - for safety and a great experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment