Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11-1-11

 via

He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking. ~Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina 

Happy November! We got our wedding gallery access today, and it's been so fun to relive the day through pictures. I love the colder weather (honestly), and it was fun to see the 4 or 5 little trick or treaters we had last night. I enjoyed the crockpot dinners my husband made. It's been a good week, and I'm looking forward to this month :) It'll fly by, but I want to focus on enjoying it, and not just the to-do list that is a little different after getting married. I mean, mostly in a good way, but I'm so much more aware of things I'd like to get done, things that could get done in advance of needing to be done, and the categories are broader. Looking forward to Bible Study tonight, where we'll tackle "what if's".

No comments:

Post a Comment