Monday, November 7, 2011

It feels like a Monday


via

 via

On getting to work, I learned that my co-managing assistant needed to leave early, and therefore, have me stay a little later. I feel myself feeling a bit miffed at not having a warning, particularly as it means I won't be seeing my husband (who's working night shifts) today, other than the 5 minutes this morning before he got in bed, during which I was a little cranky, unfortunately for no good reason. Sorry hunny. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow morning! Other than that, many thank yous were written this weekend and our hallway got painted :)

via  

via

1 comment:

  1. good job on the thank you writing! sorry your monday was....a monday. are you busy thursday night? the girls are getting together to make pizza and work on a craft of your choice, at julie's and i'd love for you to come! sara is going to be there and can tell us about her engagement!

    ReplyDelete