Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankful

via 

Today we have our Thanksgiving potluck at work. Makes me think about next week, spending time with my family and being thankful that my husband gets the whole break off :) I know we should be thankful throughout the year, lifting up praises. Over this past weekend, we've been thinking about how happy and blessed our lives are. It's great to be in this early marriage state. Overall, I'm thankful for life. Last night in Bible study, we learned about how God not only straightens our path, but sometimes makes it crooked as well. And for that, we should be thankful. Trust him with the unknown.

14 On a good day, enjoy yourself;
    On a bad day, examine your conscience.
    God arranges for both kinds of days
    So that we won't take anything for granted. 
- Ecclesiastes 7:14 (The Message)

via
via

No comments:

Post a Comment