Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall weekend

This week flew by - we had a great Bible study (on freedom from others' approval), I had a great coffee date with fellow blogger Elizabeth of best.day.ever., (I really enjoyed her honesty, talking about babies and churches, and would love to see her mister some day), family dinner with fall food (pork tenderloin, grits, mushrooms, baked apples, and an apple cake, so good!), and busy days at work.
I'm working on a lot of heart matters, reading about how to be a good pregnant lady, starting books on how to be a good parent, and trying to enjoy where we're at! J and I are having a date night tonight :), a quick trip to Ikea Saturday morning, and meeting his parents for lunch. I have a whole page of prayer requests and I'm so thankful we have a God who wants us to talk to him. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment