Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Books

via


Your Pregnancy & Birth by The American College of Obs and Gyns (Enjoyed. It had was educational but understandable. Recommend)
John's Bunyan's Pilgrim's Progress retold by Gary D. Schmidt and illustrated by Bary Moser (I really enjoyed this version!)
When the Belly Button Pops, the Baby's Done by Lorilee Craker (This is the first pregnancy book I started reading, it's a bit more of a girl to girl telling, with humor and Christian perspective mixed in. Recommend)
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (took me a while to get into it - I didn't love any of the characters, but I couldn't put it down for the last half)
Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin (not as instructional as her other one, but still inspiring)
The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom (easy to read and good, definitely recommend)

6 books this month, 67 for the year

No comments:

Post a Comment